Lala Hans Raj Jain got this monument constructed in the year 1911. Glass is used for building the interior walls and ceilings. Hence, it is called sheesh mahal meaning a palace of glass. King George V’s coronation ceremony is depicted through the paintings on the first floor. The statues of many gods and goddesses are found on the ground floor.
This place is situated about 13 kilometers from Hoshiarpur. It is located in the village of Harkhowal. Baba Jawala Singh established this place between 1930 and 1932. The death anniversary of Baba is observed during the month of Kartik and a 2 day long fair is held. Accommodations are made available to the devotees.
Dholbaha is a rich archaeological site reportedly in existence since prehistoric times. Based on the cache of artefacts recovered here, scholars are of the opinion that Dholbaha was among the early inhabited regions of the world.
Around 39 kms form Hoshiarpur, this Gurdwara is located in Bodal village. The sixth guru of the Sikh community known as Guru Hargobind Sahib visited this place. He used to take rest under the garna tree which gives the name to the place.
Around 40 ksm from Hoshiarpur, this temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakshi. It was known by her name as Kamakshi Devi Temple. It is located in the village of Beh Nangal. It is said that the Pandavas built this temple
The 382-hectare Takhni-Rehmapur Wildlife Sanctuary is distributed more or less equally between the two villages that make up its name. Declared a wildlife sanctuary in 1999, it is part of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas.